Re: [OM] OT - Windows and dates.

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Windows and dates.
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 11:33:17 -0700
From:                   Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Ingemar Uvhagen wrote:
>
> >Jeez!
> >Anyone noticed the date on my reply to the ADITL_5?  Sun, 16 Jul 1995!!

Not at all to start a platform war, but the date/time control panel on the Mac allows you to synchronize to the millisecond with time servers on demand, or automatically, at an interval you choose. I sync mine up once a week, which is REALLY handy for making eBay bids in the last ten seconds... :-)

As Tom pointed out, I'm sure there's similar software available for Wintel boxes.

From: "Tom Trottier" <tom@xxxxxx>

Or have your internet connection do it to the 1/100 second when you
start your computer, and/or regularly thru the day.

http://www.thinkman.com/~thinkman/dimension4/index.htm

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229