Re: [OM] Too much Olympus equipment

Subject: Re: [OM] Too much Olympus equipment
From: mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx (Michael Stoesz)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 20:18:12 -0600
>I've got the answer!   Buy another bag!  <gggg>
>
>Skip

This is the stuff that has to go:

OM-1 or OM-G body
50f1.8
135f3.5
28-135 Tamron SP BBar, f/4-5.6

Because of failing low light level eyesight, I need to keep the fastest lenses.

Therefore I would like to trade any or all of the above for f/2 or f2.8 Zuikos.

I prefer trading to cash deals but cash is acceptable as a last resort.

I need any one of the super-wide angles (21 or shorter), fast medium or
long teles (85, 100, 135, 180). I could possibly be coerced into even
trading all of the above listed items for a 180f2 or 250f2. Sure thing.

Best Wishes, Mike

Mike Stoesz, VP
Rainbow Photography Inc.
213 Grand Av.