[OM] OM-88 info anyone?

Subject: [OM] OM-88 info anyone?
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 06:51:51 -0400
If she is able to focus the camera then either an OM-2s or OM-PC will do
the trick.  IMHO, the OM-PC is underrated.  You get most of the features
of the 2s at a significantly lower cost.  The ESP exposure mode in the
PC is also probably better for P&S mode than simple center weighted
exposure.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts