[OM] OT - Windows and dates.

Subject: [OM] OT - Windows and dates.
From: Ingemar Uvhagen <ingemar.uvhagen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 12:03:53 +0200
Friends,

Jeez!
Anyone noticed the date on my reply to the ADITL_5?
The date was Sun, 16 Jul 1995!! That is four years ago!

I have not had the computer turned off for a month or so, but suddenly I
noticed many strange things, like when I started ScanDisk and there were
so many error messages I thought the whole machine was about to explode.
One of the errors was the Windows folder - still I could open and run
all programs...

It also appeared that some .dll and .drv files were not okay, so I had
to exit Windows and start working in DOS to copy and replace some files.
I don't know what went wrong or how it went wrong, but to me it appears
that Windows suddenly changed the time from present to four years ago.
Can that be? It must since I don't change the time - and no one else
could have as I am single...
I blame Windows, and Microsoft!

Folks, *never* pay for such crap! And if you are thinking of getting a
new OS, look for anything but Windows.

Sorry for this *very* off topic mail.

--
Regards/