[OM] data protocol "collector" for photographic sessions

Subject: [OM] data protocol "collector" for photographic sessions
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 23:48:00 +0200
hi all,
if my memory is right, there was some times ago a thread about a method for
collecting details of photographic sessions.
In another post I've noticed that some of us, Jan Steinman I guess, use Palm
Pilots. There is an applet for HanDBase (a database on the Palm) created by
Friedhelm Achenbach to make this compilation.
You could find it at:
 http://www.palmgear.com/software/showsoftware.cfm?prodID=3676
I've not yet installed it but as I leave tomorrow for holidays I send this
information to the list as soon as I've found it. At first look this applet
is rather interesting. Of course you must have HanDBase, I'm not related to
any of the developer, just a user.
OM content: I use my Palm to read the list digests after some conversion...
"see" you later
regards
marc