[OM] Cleaning Mirror

Subject: [OM] Cleaning Mirror
From: Doug Cooper <visigoth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 16:50:02 -0400 (EDT)

THanks all for the response regarding my 200/4 question!  Very helpful.
Now I have another question:  I got a spot of grease on the mirror of my
OM4t, and am wondering the best way to get rid of it.  I have ROR, Optyl,
Q-tips, Kodak paper... you name it.  Tried removing it myself -- *very*
gently -- and have left a light haze on that area of the lens.  (Perhaps
this was foolish.)

SHould I now just let it be, or does it need professional cleaning?  (I'm
pretty sure I didn't scratch it, or remove any silvering.)

Doug Cooper