Re: [OM] no email till 23rd

Subject: Re: [OM] no email till 23rd
From: "Thomas Haegin" <haegint@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 20:29:52 +0200
To second Gary on that, I use a free email account on Yahoo also as backup
and for universal access. They let you store up to 3.5 MB of mail there.
Could make good use of it a few times already. I can really recommend
establishing a free 2nd email account. Just for your info the address is:

haegint@xxxxxxxxx

If you contact me off-line, I would prefer though if you'd normally use my
geocities address.

Thanks,
Thomas Haegin
Zurich, Switzerland

P.S. <g>:
<< Quiet, I think I hear him coming back. >>

I thougt it was a "her"... it always says "Acer Victoria"... but maybe it's
like with "Norma" :-)