RE: [OM] ADITL_?

Subject: RE: [OM] ADITL_?
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 22:05:16 -0700 (PDT)
Brian P Huber kindly wrote:

>>Siddiq,
You may have missed your calling.  I can comment because you've already
critiqued my photo.  Thought you did a good and considerate job of it.
When I saw all your responses on the list, I almost deleted them without
looking.
Glad I didn't do it.
I appreciate the way you saw many photos and commented on their aspects.
You have a good eye.<<

Thanks. I couldn't get to all the photos because of time--I finished my
work and then took a quick glance at the photos. Since I don't have a
graphics capable browser at home, all comments were stream-of-thought and
I kept them short so I wouldn't be getting nastly-e-mails.
Glad you found my rant of some benefit. Best,

/Acer Victoria, running low on EPM....
--
dum spiro, spero
http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01/               <--don't visit just yet!