Re: [OM] about aditl reviews

Subject: Re: [OM] about aditl reviews
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 09:24:15 -0700
Acer;

I just don't have the time to do this.  I have 3 alternate suggestions:

1) Wait til I post the names and folks can e-mail direct if they want.
2) Wait til I get a commentary system added to the site (may not happen
for V.1)
3) You volunteer to implement your idea.  I'll send you a
cross-reference of e-manil addresses vs image number.

George