[OM] ADITL: For the Birds

Subject: [OM] ADITL: For the Birds
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 09:30:55 -0500
Oly Shooters,

We have very photogenic waterfowl on list.  The graceful swan (#1) is
classic in form and beauty, aided by splendid composition.  The fowl with
wings extended (#5) is very impressive, particularly in terms of capturing
a magic moment.  Tour de force shooting.  The domestic #13 of the nesting
geese is very appropriate for Father's Day, which was celebrated the
weekend of ADITL.  Even the wayward glance out the photo to the left by
Papa Goose seems to speak the "Huh, me?" feeling I usually have on Father's
Day.

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA