Re: [[OM] B lock problem on OM2]

Subject: Re: [[OM] B lock problem on OM2]
From: Mohammed Zafar <mzafar_1@xxxxxxx>
Date: 12 Jul 99 22:32:22 IST
i have an om2n; the shutter speed ring moves all along from 1/1000 of a second
to one second
but to move it to the "B" mode i
have to press a small black button/knob and
simultaneously move the shutter speed ring to "B".
the shutter speed ring is now locked in  B mode.
to release the knob has to be pressed and the speed ring turned
"Gilles Grosgurin" <gilles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>       MIME Type: multipart/alternative
I'm new to this list and I need a little help.  I owned an OM2 for about 2
years and I use it mainly for astrophotography.  Last night after packing up
for the night I was unable to unlock the B LOCK button, it seems as it was
stuck in B setting.  Only after removing the lens I was finally able to
release the B lock.  I was only able to duplicate this problem once again
after numerous tries. I'm a little concerned.  Any idea about what's
happening?

Gilles