[OM] OT - traveller partner wanted!

Subject: [OM] OT - traveller partner wanted!
From: Ingemar Uvhagen <ingemar.uvhagen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 14:07:58 +0200
Friends,

As been mentioned in other threads, the solar eclipse on the 11th August
will appear in Europe, and I would like to have a travelling partner to
either eastern Bayern (Bavaria) or eastern Austria towards the Hungarian
border or perhaps Hungary.

I want to travel to either of these areas to hopefully catch some good
weather for that moment. Also, I will be deciding the last day or days
before the eclipse exactly where I will travel to, all because I want to
get the weather prediction as good as possible.

I know there are a few list members from Sweden, Norway, Denmark,
Germany that maybe are about to travel to a good spot for this event. If
anyone are interested in tag along you are more than welcome. Perhaps I
can pick you up on my way south?

More about weather in Western Europe at:
http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/TSE1999/T99Weather2.html

If someone is interested in Eastern Europe's weather:
http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/TSE1999/T99Weather3.html

Now, while I am putting these links I may add some more:
http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/SEphoto.html are about
photographing the solar eclipse.
http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/TSE1999/T99PathDesc.html shows the
path of the solar eclipse.

Finally: http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/TSE1999/TSE1999.html
This is the main site of the solar eclipse info, and it includes all the
links plus many more mentioned above.

If anyone are interested in travelling to a spot for the solar eclipse,
please don't hesitate to contact me off list.

--
Regards/
  Ingemar Uvhagen