Re: [OM] Mirror and Aperture Prefire

Subject: Re: [OM] Mirror and Aperture Prefire
From: "Thomas Haegin" <haegint@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 20:19:57 +0200
Joel, Barry,
thanks... I see... But let's assume you're photographing e.g. Formula 1
racing and will (of course) use very high shutter speeds like 1/1000 to
1/500, I would think that this is shorter than any vibration of the camera
itself thereby eliminating this danger, or is it not?

With a tele like that, one should be at 1/250 and up anyway, at least for
free hand shooting, or so I hear and read. Happy to hear your comments and
experiences.

I have only an OM-2 only at this time, anyway, so I'm not sure whether it
can prefire or not. Will try it out.

Thomas