Re: [OM] Re: patience/finesse OT

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: patience/finesse OT
From: "David J. Russell" <djr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 20:07:08 -0700
You'd best be careful, Siddiq; caffeine really does degrade fine motor
control, perhaps more than you realize. Your victim (friend?) might not
appreciate being unable to complete his heart surgery or camera assembly or
whatever for four or five hours.

When I was an active surveyor and did all of my own map drafting I drank
tea, not coffee.

David