Re: [OM] Fixing a tweaked filter ring?

Subject: Re: [OM] Fixing a tweaked filter ring?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 16:25:05 EDT
In a message dated 7/6/99 3:13:49 PM EST, scott.m.bowen1@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Anyone know how to get a slightly out of round filter ring
 on a 50mm Zuiko back into round so I can put a filter on it?

                Scott

        Scott, see if anyone in the shop at work has a spanner, or something
similar, that you can turn a screw and it will expand evenly, if you get what
I mean. I'll bet someone there has something adaptable. If all else fails,
you can  g e n t l y  tap them using a small hammer and a block of wood. The
wood will deform before the lens will, - in theory at least!

George