Re: [OM] Favorite camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Favorite camera
From: "John Hudson" <jahudson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 12:56:30 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Trottier <infoanim@xxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, July 06, 1999 12:51 PM
Subject: [OM] Favorite camera

Don't forget to keep voting for Oly at:

http://www.freevote.com/booth/fav_camera

I've found that you can vote every 5 hours or so.... Mebbe we could
occupy all of the top 10? I've made it my home page to remind me to
vote early & often.

On the other hand, who ever looks at these?

Tom
From: Tom Trottier, President, ACT Productions Inc.
infoanim@xxxxxx                   http://www.act.ca
+1 613 594-4829                 fax +1 613 594-8944
199 Holmwood Ave,  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada  K1S 2P3
"Make it as simple as possible, but no simpler" - Einstein

There's a bit of bogus humour round dem parts ....... check out the OM5Taf,
Leica R9af,  and Leica M7 for example!

jh