Re: [OM] Eclips info

Subject: Re: [OM] Eclips info
From: sje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 10:22:03 +0000
I would second Richard Ross' comment that, unless you really have to, you'd
be better off letting someone else do the photos, and just sit around
enjoying it. An optical filter for photos is not cheap, and how often will
you use it?  Below are some URLs which may be of interest.

www.cornwalleclipse.co.uk/
www.nao.rl.ac.uk/eclipse99/
ds.dial.pipex.com/eclipse99page/index.shtml
www.eclipse.org.uk/default_lo.htm
www.lovejoy.demon.co.uk/eclipse.html
www.eclipse.org.uk/
sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/eclipse.html

the last one is run by Fred Espenak, and I found this the most interesting.
He has technical data on lunar sizes with lens focal length, suggested
exposure times etc.

Simon E.