Re: [OM] Address Swiss Olympus HQ

Subject: Re: [OM] Address Swiss Olympus HQ
From: "Thomas Haegin" <haegint@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 10:41:34 +0200
Keith Berry (Birmingham, England) wrote:
>It's pretty amazing that they've been servicing the OM-2SP anyway -
Olympus
>UK won't service anything over 12 months old.

I dunno, Keith, maybe it's the Swiss knack for all precision
mechanics... <g> For easy reference, I just post the Oly HQ details
here quickly, maybe it's of use to some of you eventually:

OLYMPUS Optical (Schweiz) AG
P.O.Box
CH - 8603 Schwerzenbach
Switzerland

Email: olychcons@xxxxxxxxxx
Site:  www.olympus.ch

The actual office address is at Chriesbaumstr. 6 in Volketswil. That's
the neighbouring town to Schwerzenbach. Main telephone: +41-1-947-6662
(Mrs. Schaefer), Fax: +41-1-946-0220. The technician's name I talked
to was Mr. Hartmann.

regards,
Thomas