[OM] Motor Drives and M18v control packs: New 9V fits easily

Subject: [OM] Motor Drives and M18v control packs: New 9V fits easily
From: Norma Foltz <flzhgn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 10:59:32 -0700
Hello Rand E. Tomcala,

I wish I'd read your repair before I went back to NiCd cells!
If I ever have to do it again I may switch back to NiMh cells.

            * New 9V Eveready NiCd fits more easily *

Anyway, I've gone back to NiCd cells.  When I disassembled
the Eveready Nine volt packs I was pleasantly surprised to find
that the bottom contained a styrofoam piece the dimensions of
one cell.  This means an easier fit into the M18v control pack!

 -- Hank Hogan <flzhgn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>