[OM] FS: 100mm f 2.8 Zuiko MC and 135mm f 2.8 Zuiko MC

Subject: [OM] FS: 100mm f 2.8 Zuiko MC and 135mm f 2.8 Zuiko MC
From: mahlon.r.haunschild@xxxxxx
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 08:22:21 -0500
Hello, list.  I am selling a couple of goodies.  Prices INCLUDE insured/tracked
USPS Priority Mail shipping anywhere in the "Lower 48".  Other locations will be
quoted separately.

1.  Zuiko MC 100mm f 2.8.  This mint condition lens is in "collectible"
condition because it comes with original front/rear caps, hard case,
box/dunnage, and all papers (even the warranty card!).  I have used it maybe
twice or thrice, so it is, of course, still in the same condition.  This is the
sample lens that Gary Reese used in his 100mm f 2.8 re-test a while back, so its
performance is a known factor.  $210, delivered to your door.

2.  Zuiko MC 135mm f 2.8, in near-mint condition.  Glass clean & clear.  Barrel
is perfect.  There may be one or two smudges on the lens mount flange (I don't
exactly recall), but that's trivial.  Includes original front/rear caps, but
that's the extent of it (no case/box/papers).   $115, also delivered to your
door.

Please reply off-list.  Thanks.

Mahlon