[OM] FS: OM-10 / OM-G / XA-2

Subject: [OM] FS: OM-10 / OM-G / XA-2
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 22:44:35 EDT
Hi All,
Allow me to offer these items to the list first. Thank you for your
indulgence!
Items below are duplicates that I don't really need:
Each Item INCLUDES shipping to U.S. destinations:
ALL have unconditional 14 day return privilege for full refund of purchase
price.

        XA-2 with A-11 Flash. Camera and flash are in LN condition, a "10"
        NO scratches or marks of any kind, inside or out.
        Includes batteries and instructions, but no box or wrist strap.
        $75

        OM-G body in very nice condition. There are no scratches, marks, or
paint wear      other than a tiny bit of wear on the film memo holder AND 1
decent sized ding on    baseplate on rear edge. No other signs of use.
Without the ding I'd rate it a 9+.
        $65

        OM-10 body, nice condition, just a little wear showing on two bottom
edges of        back door, BUT this body in the past ignored my T-32 flash
and did not set to      synch speed, but did set proper speed with my T-20;
now it sets synch with  both, no problem. I suspect a contact problem in the
hot shoe, but as I said, it     works fine now.  (Even if the   camera didn't
automatically set synch speed, a        1/45 sec synch can be manually set
using the mode selector. Just set it to
        "manual adaptor".)  Body does not include a manual adapter.
        I will sell this body for $45 since it had a problem. Return
privilege still applies.