Re: [OM] for sale, was Soligor lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] for sale, was Soligor lenses
From: "Chuck Castleton" <ccastleton@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 13:59:07 -0600
Daryl-
Your Sigma 35-70 sounds identical to one I bought second hand several
years ago.
I've never mentioned it on the list for fear of ridicule, but since
you've come out of the
closet, I guess I can, too :)  It is actually my favorite grab-shooting
lens, and I've always
been happy with the results.  (At least, I've never been able to blame
any of my
photographic failures on the characteristics of this lens. )  The
one-touch design and
relatively narrow zoom range make it easy to compose with.

Chuck Castleton

>>> olympus-digest <owner-olympus-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 06/25/99
05:58PM >>>