Re: [OM] A week in the Big Apple

Subject: Re: [OM] A week in the Big Apple
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 21:50:31 -0400
I too would like to organize a chat/coffee/dinner with those in the NY/NJ
area.  I know it would be hard to get the schedules synched.  Especially in
the summer.  Maybe we could first start by getting a proper list together.
I'd be willing to act as a collection point for a NY/NJ list.  Just send
the e-mails to me.   NOTE: I'll be away on vacation from July 2-10 with no
access to e-mail.

Any feedback?

Skip