[OM] 500mm f/5.6 Mirror Lens

Subject: [OM] 500mm f/5.6 Mirror Lens
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 07:59:54 -0400
Adorama and Orion both sell a 500mm f/5.6 mirror lens which can also
serve as a spotting scope.  From the ads and accessory packaging it
appears to me that these are the same lens... with Adorama offering a
better price.

Anybody know who makes this lens?  Anybody know anything about its
quality?  Anybody actually got one?  I assume the contrast isn't
particularly great given the large secondary obstruction but that's OK
with me if it also makes a convenient spotting scope as well.

OM content:  As a lens this will be attached to several OM bodies :)

Thanks,
Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts