Re: [OM] Sunny 16?OT re. loony f/4

Subject: Re: [OM] Sunny 16?OT re. loony f/4
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 12:12:38 -0700 (PDT)
On Sat, 26 Jun 1999, Terry Mair wrote:

>I'd have to find the books again, (damn) but I do believe your right, Acer
>you'd
>better use a meter!
>Terry

>> you'd

>> > Am I missing something? Since the light is uniform across the moon's
>> > surface, methinks the relationship is linear. I could very well be wrong.
>> > Please enlighten me ASAP as tomorrow I have plans on shooting (although
>> > it's a full moon....)
>>
>> Doesn't light "decay" at a square ratio? Hey, I could be wrong here.....

Oh, so I was correct :-) Nice feeling, that (and I'm not meaning to sound
like a smug cheeky whippersnapper <G>). Meter? The reason I'm using this Loony4
rule is because I /can't/ meter! Isn't that the reason Sunnu16/Loony4
rules exist?

/Acer Victoria
--
"When you think you've tried every road / Every avenue / Take one more
look / At what you found old / And in it you'll find something new / ...."