[OM] Olympus/Zuiko in Photo Techniques

Subject: [OM] Olympus/Zuiko in Photo Techniques
From: mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx (Michael Stoesz)
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 06:48:33 -0600
Good Morning to all;

I received my copy of Photo Techniques USA, July/Aug. 99 and Photography's
Best Kept SECRET is the Olympus OM system, an article by Douglas Dubler.
This is a rather glowing report on his use of the 4ti and various lenses.

Also in a article on Dual Flash Macro Lighting Technique, is an OM1 with
two small vivitar flashes on the Lepp bracket, lens is 50f3.5 Macro Zuiko.

Just thought everyone ought to know about this.

Best Regards, Mike

Mike Stoesz, VP
Rainbow Photography Inc.
213 Grand Av.