RE: [OM] OM-10 Body

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-10 Body
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 17:06:17 +0200
Hi,

>               Can anyone point me in the direction of a low cost OM-10
> body or give me some insight on where to find one/start looking?
>               E-bay prices get outrageous real quick!

Forget about E-bay, unless you can find a nice package deal, where there are
some nice Zuikos (i.e. Olympus' brand lenses) included in the package.
Otherwise, just go to about any camera store where they also sell 2nd handed
cameras, even here in The Netherlands there are scores of OM-10s to be found
in such stores...

Cheers!
Olaf