[OM] The SWITCH of DISCORD.

Subject: [OM] The SWITCH of DISCORD.
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 18:51:46 -0700
Kelton said:

>So, from this answer I've learned: 1) Kodak may be on the vanguard of
>digital technology, but can't figure out how to use its own phone system.
>Too damned many buttons, I guess. 2) It appears the debate of "run-don't
>run" DEPENDS on the age of the projector, at least, for Kodak projectors.

In addition, I learned, that if the technogeek at Kodak knew what he was
talking about, Kodak has redesigned their projector to a modern one which
does not require separate fan cooling while not realizing that they only
need one switch which would turn off the lamp and the fan simultaneously.
Hmmmm.  Wonder what that means?

And think of the ergonomics. Twice the chance for repetitive stress
injuries. :-)

Winsor

Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA