[OM] For Sale

Subject: [OM] For Sale
From: Jan Decher <jdecher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 11:11:10 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: olympus-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I need to sell some of my OM stuff, folks, to finance my Europe trip.
 I have sold lots of stuff to people on this list with no complaints.

OM 4 body (black) EX+ condition, in original box
serviced by John Hermanson in January 99
$350 + $10 shipping

Zuiko 4.5/300mm EX++ with filter, case, instruction sheet
tripod mount
$475 + $10 shipping

Winder 2, EX++ in original box, with 3m remote cable
$120 + $5 shipping

OM 2n chrome Ex+, with Zuiko 1.8/50mm and metal clamp on hood
$275 + $10 shipping

take all for $1,150 + $15 shipping

contact me directly: Jan
Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx