[OM] Absolute Shock!

Subject: [OM] Absolute Shock!
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 19:37:46 -0400
  On 8 June I requested from Olympus 4 different operating manuals for
some Oly gear that I had acquired.
  Today I received the requested manuals, I figured 13 days is about
normal time for the same type of request in the past.  This is not the
shock.  The manuals requested were for the Pen-S, A11 Flash, A16 Flash,
and the XA camera.  No big deal right ?  Yes big deal!  Three for the
four were originals !

  Pen-S Camera -- date on it was 5-64, new in the original multi-color
  XA Camera  --  date on it was 3-82, single language
  A16 Flash  --  unknown date, 4 language
  A11 Flash  -- was a photo copy

  This free service that Olympus provides us is really great.
Rand E.