Re: [OM] photo trip to NY

Subject: Re: [OM] photo trip to NY
From: GPaul64@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 21:18:54 EDT
In a message dated 6/20/99 11:04:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
KenK1ZYW@xxxxxxx writes:

<< I am taking a train to NYC and the main purpose is to visit photo stores
with
 known OLY items

 I hope to visit:  B&H, Wall Str, Adorama, Smile, Ken Hanson

 Any others I should see if possible???

 Cheers

 Ken M

Ken,

Wall St., B&H, and Adorama are your best bet.   I have not had good luck with
Smile, having generally found they advertise far more than they really stock
or are even capable of obtaining.

Doing any photography?  If so, among other places, I would recommend the New
York Botanical Gardens.

Regards,

Greg Logiodice,
Nyack, NY