Re: [OM] Velvia and the 2n

Subject: Re: [OM] Velvia and the 2n
From: "Jeff Borenstein" <jsb@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 23:07:19 -0400
Thank you Gary and all who replied to my questions!  I really appreciate all
the info!  Hopefully bracketing only a few toughie scenarios on my trip will
help me save film and time!  Do most of you guys rate Velvia at 40 to
lighten everything up a bit?  I'm sure everyone is unique but from what i've
senn the 2n's meter is pretty dead on.  I think i'll continue to rate it at
50 and overxpose really dark shots by 1/3rd or or so to bump it up a bit.
Do most 2n'ers do this? But, i plan on scanning all of my favorite shots
onto Photo CD when i come home and throw up a cool travel journal / photo
esssay ala Photo.net :)  Thanks again!

-Jeff Borenstein
"If you go through life only settling for whats good,
 you'll never know what it's like to have the best."