Re: [OM] Can someone figure this out? (LONG)

Subject: Re: [OM] Can someone figure this out? (LONG)
From: Tmoynihan@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 12:51:46 EDT
Dear Robin,

The Olympus Quickflash AFL would have been around that time, had ASA dial
around the lens barrel, had pop-up flash on the upper left, had motor
advance/rewind, but was black (at least the version I bought for my folks).
That was a pretty unprepossessing camera, but took fabulous pictures (as I
discovered when I got it back from the repair shop for them and took a test
roll.  Excellent sharpness and color for a point and shoot.)  Hope that helps.

Regards,

Tom Moynihan
Dallas, TX