Re: [OM] Today's wedding shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] Today's wedding shoot
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 09:37:53 -0500
>Although I am not familiar with the Mamiya Super-23 with 6x7 back, have you
>considered the Mamiya rangefinders?

The Super-23 is a rangefinder with interchangeable backs, including a
ground-glass back.  The Super-23 also has bellows for tilt/swing.

Overall, I am not a fan of rangefinders.  I work much better in a WYSIWYG
environment.  Rangefinders are good in wedding work for seeing people blink
during the exposures, but that is about it for me.  An SLR is "home" to me.

Ken
Kenneth E. Norton
Image66 Photography, Broadcast Consulting and Audio Engineering

image66@xxxxxxx
(515) 791-2306