Re: [OM] OM1 Meter problems

Subject: Re: [OM] OM1 Meter problems
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 16:38:03 -0400
The meter movement is spring loaded.  Meter needle position changes from asa
dial movement relies on the meter riding on a cam.  It sounds like the
movement is jammed and not adhering to the cam as you turn the asa knob.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714
516-424-2121