[OM] Cokin Filters Ot

Subject: [OM] Cokin Filters Ot
From: John Gettis <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 08:41:17 -0700
I am looking at purchasing some of the Cokin filters.  Mostly interested
in the gradual series for landscapes but possibly others. Does anybody
know where I can find a source to translate the numbers that they use to
designate their filters to what they actually are other than the book
that they put out?  I know that this is slightly off topic but I do
Intend to use them on My Olympus camera.    Thanks John