Re: [OM] OM System & Digital Photography & Films

Subject: Re: [OM] OM System & Digital Photography & Films
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 06:09:28 EDT
In a message dated 6/15/99 1:20:11 AM EST, wiese@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

[ reference: Practical Photography]

<< I've been reading it for 2 or 3 years now; but it starting to wear a little
 thin  <snip>  seems to be directing itself more at rank amateurs these days.

I completely agree with you, but compared to the U.S. magazines- e.g.-
Popular Photography and Photographic in particular-  2 or 3 years is a big
difference. If you could stand these inane mags at all, I'll bet it'd only be
for about 3 MONTHS. They're directed at people that are completely brain
dead, not just amateurs!

        George S.