Re: [OM] Very OT: Music/the Band [was: Re: olympus-digest V2 #968 OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] Very OT: Music/the Band [was: Re: olympus-digest V2 #968 OT]
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 15:32:18 +1000
Hey, I may be a whippersnapper at 21, but that's one hell of a swan song for
a great group - and an impressive guest list...

.... I just realized I wasn't even born when it was recorded... <sigh>

Cheers

Andy

"Up on Cripple Creek, she sends me,
If I spring a leak, she mends me,
I don't don't have to speak, she defends me,
A drunkards dream if I ever did see one..."

R.R.