[OM] Reply about the ImageK and architectural photography

Subject: [OM] Reply about the ImageK and architectural photography
From: Norma Foltz <flzhgn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 22:16:31 -0700
Cc: "olympus-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <olympus-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dear Jon,
Thanks for pointing out the site for the Imagek <www.imagek.com> I went
and had a
look at the web site.  I hope that it becomes available someday.

For architectural photography I think that Kodak Tech Pan film shot
through a 35mm or
wider lens using a Wratten #25 Red filter gives some very useful
results.  If you print them yourself!  I like to expose at around iso 32
and develop in HC110 24 degrees C for five minutes.  It is quite
contrasty

Infrared film can be used with that filter or even visibly opaque
filters but it is difficult to predict what the results will be.

-- Hank Hogan

PS I'm really excited about my mountain lion photos
<http://www.netcom.com/~flzhgn/puma.htm>