Re: [OM] IS series / Oly p&s

Subject: Re: [OM] IS series / Oly p&s
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 13:40:57 EDT
In a message dated 6/11/99 12:48:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Have you considered a Olympus stylus?
>  I consider these types of bodies more point and shoot than the IS series.
>  Or just put your OM4T on auto and f5.6 or f8 with 400 speed film
>  and hyperfocus.  A T-20 on camera will give better light than most
>  built in flashes.  Use a 35 - 70 and leave the bag at home.
>  That said I would like a Stylus Epic 35mm 2.8 and / or a Stylus Epic Zoom
>  80.

When I want a point and shoot I grab the OM-2S, put it on program and add the
winder. If I'm outdoors I'll use the 35-70/4, if indoors I'll use the 28-48/4
and T20 (usually with extender).

That said, I like the new Stylus Epic Wide, that goes to 28mm. I'll have to
get me one of those someday.

Paul Schings
Coventry, Rhode Island USA