[OM] Re: ADITL - Volume 1

Subject: [OM] Re: ADITL - Volume 1
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 23:00:47 -0700
Well, Zuiks, since I primed the pump with the msg way below, the
response has been more than overwhelming. I got about 20 more msgs, all
positive, couple sample excerpts below. Names withheld to protect the
guilty.

****************
****************
****************
****************
>I'm in as proposed .  Lets go.
****************

etc, etc.  So, to quote one last members' msg "Let the games begin."

So we'll start with the Day in the Life theme.  No contest, no judging.
Critiquing encouraged after photos up unless photo'er requests no
critique.

And, since there's a yearly solar system event arriving soon, perhap
it's in the stars that we should start there.  So how about the first
ADITL take place on the eve of the Summer Solstice, Sunday, June 20.
>From 00:01 AM to midnight, local time, on the 20th. Shoot whatever you
want, but could be nice if the subject was related somehow to the end of
Spring/Start of Summer.

After culling your best shot from the bunch (Or,maybe you only shoot 1,
whatever's your style) get it digitized and off to me within, say, 3
weeks (that'd be Sunday July 11 aka 'World Population Day') and I'll try
to get the page up within a week, 2 at the most.

So, there it is then.  Pick up the gauntlet and use up some silver and
let's see what us geezers (you too, Acer) with Olys can do.

George