Re: [OM] Photo Consplay

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo Consplay
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 16:31:51 EDT

<< So, feedback on these suggestions is encouraged, I'll do my best to get
 this thing going if we decide we want it.

I think we (mostly) all want it.  Lets do it.

As to the contest/no contest issue, what about 1 winner per event? That way
we'll recognize some merit but not suffer the ignominy of being 23rd place.
Most of the entrants want comments though.

And how about the weekend after the summer solstice (June 21??, 1999) as the
date for the "Day in the Life" or June 26, 1999? If we have these Exhibits 4
times per year, they can be the summer's and winter's solstice and the spring
and summer equinox Exhibits.

Warren