Re: [OM] OM-4 diopter adjustment

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4 diopter adjustment
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 06:53:00 -0400
The range is from +1 to -3 diopters so it would seem that 0 correction
is near one end of the range.  Your problem may be that you're not
setting it correctly. To make the adjustment remove the lens or aim the
out-of-focus camera at a blank surface.  Pull the adjustment knob out.
Rotate it back and forth until the circles around the focusing aids
(micro prism, split image, etc) on your focusing screen are in sharp
focus.  Then push the know back in.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts
On: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 22:19:57 -0700