Re: [OM] Lottery (was filthy lucre)

Subject: Re: [OM] Lottery (was filthy lucre)
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 22:54:54 EDT

>  And have some change back for coffee.
>
>  Tom

Well, I have you all fooled.  I forgot to buy a lottery ticket and now the
prize is $65,000,000.00. So I will buy 3 250/2 lens. One to shoot with, one
to put in a glass cabinet, and the last to raffle off to those who show
obeisance to me. <g>

As to my participation in a voluntary tax for the stupid, I plead guilty.
But, you might understand if I explain my motivations. I will buy all the
Olympus patents and toolings and bring out the  OM5 and OM6 AF.  Anybody
interested?

Warren