[OM] OT Kodak 102-152mm Projector Zoom Lens

Subject: [OM] OT Kodak 102-152mm Projector Zoom Lens
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 12:10:32 +0000
Off Topic:

I have *two* zoom lenses for my 35mm Ektagraphic projector and only need one.

One of them is this Kodak, like new, in the box with styrofoam packing.
It's getting quite depressed at not being used and being complete ignored
on a shelf.  It needs a new home where it will feel loved, wanted and useful.

I have found using a zoom in lieu of the standard 4" quite handy in getting
the image to fill the screen without having to move the projector and/or
the screen around.

If you are interested, contact me off-list and we can negotiate price:
jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
-- John