Re: R: [OM] Laser Tests on Various Lenses

Subject: Re: R: [OM] Laser Tests on Various Lenses
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 10:50:56 -0400
<<And of the two I hope everybody realizes that Gary's are FAR more
scientific than mine, revealing I suspect that even a "B class" Zuiko or
perhaps a "B class" bod probably capture more on film than most of us have
the resources either to evaluate or exploit.

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA>>

The real world experience of shooting and printing (or projecting)
Is the only thing that matters ....after you buy the best you can.
That is why Gary's tests are so valuable.
Start with the best you can and do the best you can with it.

Charlie L.