Re: [OM] Age and history

Subject: Re: [OM] Age and history
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 21:33:30 EDT
In a message dated 6/6/99 5:52:52 PM EST, edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< In 1979, I was again sent to Washington, but by now the romance had faded.

        I got nervous. I thought you were talking about the OM system here
and after  reading further would discover you switched to N*k*n !!!

        Seriously, It was worth the wait to hear your story.
        It seems you have succeeded with the OM far beyond what we mere
mortals can     expect. (I'm not just talking about the Penthouse and Playboy
stuff)
        (Well, maybe a little).
                George S.