[OM] OT-OT-OT eBay item warning

Subject: [OM] OT-OT-OT eBay item warning
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 07:37:56 EDT
A warning:
There is an OM2n with 50/1.8 currently on eBay that I believe is the same one
that I examined recently (#113942067, previously listed as #97621743). "IF"
this is the same camera, there are some major defects not disclosed in the
listing. I'd suggest asking the seller some very specific questions or
passing on this one altogether (note the "no escrow" in the listing). Email
me off list for more info.
HTH,
Greg
PS I hope this message will be deemed appropriate use of the list by those
who generally want eBay info kept off. :-)