Re: [OM] Buckskin directions (slot canyons)

Subject: Re: [OM] Buckskin directions (slot canyons)
From: M Asberry <photom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 09:39:12 -0700
Dear Warren,

I have always been fascinated by the Slot Canyons, but many of them are very
difficult to get into.  Is this one that a person can actually HIKE into or does
it require rappeling, etc.?  If a hike, what is the degree of difficulty?  What
would be a 'reasonable' amount of photo gear one would want to take in there?
Thanks,
Mary