Re: [OM]Lurking / was Forum Moderator

Subject: Re: [OM]Lurking / was Forum Moderator
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 22:17:37 -0400
<<I am a fairly recent member myself and "lurked" about for a couple of
months to avoid stepping upon the toes of the residents.  Fort exactly
the reasons you state.  The general level of talent gathered here is
worth a little off topic nonsense.  Besides we aren't single dimensional
people. There's more to life than Olympus cameras and equipment (else
there would be nothing to shoot).

Mike Butler
Chief Mechanic / Engineer
Team FCAR>>

Hi Mike,

I don't really think there are many toes around here that would feel the
pain.
A simple introduction would be nice as most new friends do.
And what's all this talk lately about using the OM cameras to take photos?
Anyone who reads this list knows that there are too many problems with
them to actually use them.

Charlie L.